KDVA IS VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE A CALL FOR LOCAL CHAPTERS IN 2021!
KDVA is a nonprofit organization registered in Virginia. We were founded in May 2017 to support the ROK-U.S. Alliance and the Veterans who built the Alliance and continue to serve it.
KDVA has a Korea Chapter that leads and organizes all KDVA activities in Korea. Now, KDVA is opening Local Chapters in the United States.
The purpose of KDVA Local Chapters is to bring together KDVA members and supporters to support KDVA’s mission and to develop a sense of camaraderie and support for local Korea Veterans.
KDVA is looking for people who are interested in starting a KDVA Local Chapter to contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local Chapters can be in a town, city, county, or region – it is up to you!
KDVA HQ will provide support in the following areas to get Local Chapters started and running.
- Social media support on the KDVA webpage, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Zoom account access.
- Administrative support for KDVA materials and merchandise.
- Initial funding for a Kick-off Meet & Greet.
- Introduction to KDVA Partners in your area for mutual support.
- Availability of senior ROK and U.S. leaders for Local Chapter events.
We truly believe in the power of one person stepping forward to make a big impact for the ROK-U.S. Alliance and Korea Veterans in your area – are you ready to volunteer?!