KDVA is a premier professional non-profit organization promoting a strong alliance between the Republic of Korea and the United States.
With your donation, you’re working together with KDVA to:
- Strengthen the ROK-U.S. Alliance through programs that facilitate education, discussion, exchanges, and research on ROK– U.S. Alliance topics of interest vital to both countries and those who served in the ROK
- Honor Korean War and Korea Defense Veterans who had/have served as United States Forces Korea, Korean Augmented to the United States Army, and Republic of Korea Armed Forces in the Combined Forces Command.
- Conduct programs to educate the U.S. and ROK populace on the importance of the ROK – U.S. Alliance and the sacrifices of those armed forces personnel who have or are serving in the ROK.
- Conduct charitable programs to honor and remember the sacrifices and contributions of armed forces personnel who have or are serving in the Republic of Korea.
- Perpetuate the legacy of the Korea War and its veterans.
Your donation is tax deductible as the Korea Defense Veterans Association is an IRS recognized 501c3 organization.
If you are sending a check, please mail to: 14689, Lee Highway #266, Gainesville, VA 20156, USA.
KDVA appreciates your privacy and will not share your name or contact information with other businesses or charitable organizations.