Korea Defense Veterans Association (KDVA) is very excited to bring another great benefit of KDVA membership – weekend gallery tickets to a PGA event, the CJ Cup! KDVA is very thankful for the CJ Group, a KDVA donor, for providing 200 seats for the final, weekend two rounds.
Entry Information and Rules:
- You must be a KDVA Regular or Associate Member to be eligible to receive tickets.
- If you are not a member, please join KDVA by applying at www.kdva.vet/members.
- You can register for the CJ Golf tickets now, but in order to receive your tickets, you must be a KDVA member before October 19. KDVA membership is free.
- Sign up for each day separately.
- With each ticket (Hospitality or Grounds/Gallery), you can bring 2 children under 15.
- There is parking for $20 a day.
- Registration closes on Oct. 19.
1. Hospitality Tickets: There are a limited 20 Hospitality Tickets per day available – The upgraded hospitality tickets permit access to exclusive Comfort Station locations and deliver prime views, in addition to access to a viewing deck on the 18th green. The premium experience also offers all-inclusive food and beverage at the Comfort Stations.
2. Grounds/Gallery Tickets: There are 80 Grounds/Gallery Tickets per day. A Daily Grounds ticket gives fans access to the grounds and the opportunity to stand right along the rope line to watch the world’s best golfers in action.
If you plan to bring up to 2 children under 15, please note this in the notes section. No need to register them.
KDVA will send an email directly to you with more information on how to get their tickets after you register.
Here is more information about the event: https://en.thecjcup.com/3/2/page/72