KDVA’s theme for 2022 is “We Are the Alliance.” Koreans and Americans who built and support the Alliance … are the Alliance. So KDVA will devote more programs and activities to enhance the KDVA Membership Experience, through the “We Are the Alliance” Campaign which will include the following:
- Improving membership application.
- Improving membership portal.
- Preparing to conduct surveys to seek your feedback.
- Raising more awareness about Veterans.
- Coordinating the Korea Revisit Program for Defense Veterans.
- Opening more Local Chapters.
- Opening virtual Common Interest Groups.
- Telling more stories about Veterans.
- Preparing for our first KDVA Reunion in the U.S.
- Honoring the Alliance by sponsoring the annual “U.S.-ROK Alliance Day” on Oct. 1st.
- Honoring KDVA Members at our annual Honors Gala.
Details will follow.
Join KDVA to add your voice and influence to our mission of enhancing the ROK-U.S. Alliance and supporting our Veterans: https://kdva.vet/join-kdva/.