• Current State of the Denuclearization & Peace Process in Korea
• ROK-U.S. Alliance Beyond Denuclearization
• OPCON Transfer: Required Conditions in Today’s Environment
• KDVA Members
• Former and current U.S. Military and DoD Personnel who served in U.S. Forces Korea (USFK) or Combined Forces Command (CFC) Headquarters and Korean Augmentation To United States Army (KATUSA) Veterans.
• Individuals that work to support the ROK – U.S. Alliance (DOD, DOS, NSC and Think Tanks)
Modified Chatham House Rules –
Recording is not permitted. Modified Chatham House rules will take place during the panel discussions.
Speakers cannot be quoted by name but participants are free to use the information received and the information can be attributed to the “Korea Defense Veterans Association Seminar.” Participants can ask the speakers for direct permission to quote them on the record but without express consent from the speakers they cannot be quoted on the record or have their position and affiliation acknowledged.
Thursday, November 8, 2018
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, Arlington, Virginia, USA
South Ballroom, Lobby Level
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Registration & Breakfast
9:00 AM - 9:15 AM
9:15 AM - 9:45 AM
Keynote Remarks - Ambassador Cho Yoon-je
9:45 AM - 11:15 AM
Panel 1: The Current State of the Denuclearization and Peace Process in Korea
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
12:45 PM - 2:15 PM
Panel 2: ROK – U.S. Alliance Beyond Denuclearization
2:25 PM - 3:50 PM
Panel 3: OPCON Transfer: Required Conditions in Today’s Environment
4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Galaxy Ballroom, 16th Floor
Military - Duty | Civilian - Business
What are my transportation/parking options?
Parking - Complimentary parking at the Sheraton for attendees. Please ask for a parking voucher at the Seminar registration check-in desk.
Metro -Closes metro station is Pentagon City Metro Station. (Blue, Yellow Line)
0.8 miles from hotel
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Amy Fisher - email@example.com (703) 304-0872